Building security for tomorrow
Your members deserve a retirement or pension plan that lets them prepare for their future with confidence. We work closely with your Fund or Trust in the design, implementation, and ongoing administration of flexible and compliant defined benefit and defined contribution pension programs.
Customized design and expert management
The administration services for 401(k) contribution and benefit pension plans are customized to meet the needs of your group. We provide oversight and management for your retirement and pension plans to ensure their success and compliance with all regulations.
To ensure your retirement and pension plans are compliant, fair, and maintainable, we manage:
- Plan document preparation
- Tax filings and government notices
- Employee education and communications
- Discrimination/compliance testing
- Regular reporting (including annual valuation reports)
- Contribution reporting
- Benefit statements
- Calculation of vested amounts
- Distribution services (withdrawals, hardship withdrawals, trust-to-trust transfers, participant loans)
- Customer service for participant inquiries and to help members evaluate benefit options and complete benefit election forms
- Quality reviews of all pension transactions
Saving you time and money with our multi-benefit offering
When you combine retirement and/or pension plan services with our health and welfare plan administration, you add value to the benefit package you offer members without increasing your administrative burden. Our retirement plan administration services cover a full spectrum of options:
Professional administrators review all applications for your Fund or Trust, calculate eligibility, and present findings to your Board of Trustees.
Inquiry and eligibility management
We handle all member inquiries about the plan and determine eligibility to receive benefit accrual.
Recordkeeping and reporting
We maintain all records and handle the required reporting in compliance with all government regulations. This includes:
- Maintaining participant records, including contributions and vested percentage
- Preparing annual benefit statement for participants
- Preparing annual death audits
- Filing all premiums with the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation (PBGC)