Networks and Health Plans
Choose from our wide range of affordable networks
MagnaCare’s affordable proprietary networks enable you to predict and control costs, and reduce your overall healthcare spend.
Our networks can support any plan design, including PPO, HDHP/CDHP, EPO, and POS plans. We can also coordinate your ancillary benefits such as dental, vision, and pharmacy.
- New York Tri-state Area Open Access™ network – Broad PPO network in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut includes 200+ leading hospitals and 220,000+ provider locations.
- National Open Access™ network – Broad nationwide PPO network of leading hospitals, doctors in all specialties, and other providers, with coverage in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
- High-performing narrow network – Includes select providers from our broad PPO network; saves 30% compared to Open Access.
- Integrated health system network – Includes providers from a single, integrated hospital system; saves up to 40% compared to open access. Offer one of our existing health system networks, or we can build one for you.
- Direct contracting – Leverage our provider contracting expertise to build a network that includes the health systems and providers you need.
Customize the network with the providers you need
All our networks are completely customizable. You decide which providers to include. We can add providers or health systems that are not yet participating in our network, and we can exclude any existing providers. In all our networks you can define preferred providers and implement benefit tiering. Members can access any providers in the network, but when they choose preferred, high-value providers they will have lower copays and cost shares.
We ensure network adequacy so your members have convenient access to comprehensive services, including:
- Doctors in every specialty
- Leading community and university hospitals
- Urgent care centers
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Imaging centers
- Rehab centers
- and more