Electronic claims submission

Ease your administrative work by submitting claims electronically.

To set up electronic claims submission for your office

Contact Change Healthcare (formerly EMDEON):


Once you’re set up

Submit claims electronically to Change Healthcare and other electronic clearing houses using:

Payor ID 11303

For any questions about electronic claims submission,

Contact us at [email protected] or call:



Have any questions?

Is electronic claim processing quicker than paper submissions?

Yes, electronically sent claims are exceptionally faster to process than paper claims.

Do I have to be signed up with Change Healthcare (formerly EMDEON) for you to receive my claims?

No, you don’t have to be signed up with Change Healthcare (formerly EMDEON) for us to receive your claims. You can use another electronic clearinghouse that is compatible.

What is your MagnaCare Payor ID #?


Have you communicated the Payor ID # to all clearing houses?

Yes, this will be communicated to all clearinghouses through the Change Healthcare (formerly EMDEON) broadcast via bulletin board.

Do I need to notify my clearinghouse/vendor to update their systems to accommodate the MagnaCare Payor ID?

Yes you do, in case your clearinghouse is not part of Change Healthcare (formerly EMDEON).

How long will it take for me to get paid if I submit electronically?

This depends on the payor.

Can your clients also receive claims electronically?

Not all of them.

Do I need to submit paper claims as well as electronic claims?

No, you would just need to submit the claim electronically.

How can I get connected to begin submitting electronic claims?

You need to set up a Change Healthcare (formerly EMDEON) or another electronic clearinghouse account. To use Change Healthcare, call 800.845.6592.

Do I have to have a Change Healthcare (formerly EMDEON) account number?

Please contact the technical support number at 800.845.6592.

I am not participating with MagnaCare but I do see some MagnaCare members. Can I submit claims to MagnaCare electronically?

Yes, you can submit electronically.

When I submit claims, why do I get the message that Payor ID # is not set up or is invalid?

Are you using the correct Payor ID #: 11303? If so, check with your vendor or clearinghouse to make sure the Payor ID # is set up in their system. If the Payor ID is set up with your vendor or clearinghouse and it’s still not working, contact technical support at 800.845.6592.

How do I check claim status after I submit a claim?

You can use the online lookup service on the MagnaCare Provider Portal.

How can I check claim status if I am not a participating provider?

Our Provider customer service can assist you with that. Please call 800.352.6465.